Book your LGA to DCA flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LGA and DCA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from LaGuardia to Ronald Reagan Washington National with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LGA to DCA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LGA to DCA Route Map
Route information for flights from LaGuardia to Ronald Reagan Washington National.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LGA to DCA
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Embraer 190|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Embraer 190|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Washington, DC (LGA to DCA)
- US Airways carried a total of 286,936 passengers from LGA to DCA in 2009.
- US Airways operated flights from LGA to DCA using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- US Airways, Shuttle America, Delta Airlines, Northwest Airlink, American Eagle offer flights from New York, NY to Washington, DC.
- Delta Airlines, US Airways operate the shortest flights from New York to Washington.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to DCA in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- There were 423,501 passengers that flew from New York to Washington in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between New York and Washington.
- The average flight time from New York, NY to Washington, DC takes about 41 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to DCA for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Washington in 2009 was 48.13%.
- The shortest flight between LGA and DCA takes about 39 minutes.
- Delta Airlines offers the shortest flight times from New York to Washington.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Washington from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between New York and Washington is 214 miles.
- Flight #1367, operated by Delta Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 2 minutes average delay between flights from New York to Washington.
- 907,259 seats were available on flights from LGA to DCA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 423,501 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to DCA that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Washington, DC in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cedar Rapids Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.