Book your LGA to IAD flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LGA and IAD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from LaGuardia to Washington Dulles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LGA to IAD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (IAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LGA to IAD Route Map
Looking for Myrtle Beach Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Baltimore and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Dupont Circle Hotel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Los Cabos Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from LaGuardia to Washington Dulles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LGA to IAD
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer 170|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Embraer 170|
|US Airways||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Washington, DC (LGA to IAD)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Washington in 2009 was 68.75%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Washington from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from New York to Washington.
- Chautauqua Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, UNITED, Shuttle America, Air Greenland, Northwest Airlines, American Airlines, US Airways, Delta Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Washington, DC.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to IAD in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The shortest flight distance between New York and Washington is 229 miles.
- There were 116,650 passengers that flew from New York to Washington in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 9 airline companies operating between New York and Washington.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, UNITED operate the shortest flights from New York to Washington.
- The shortest flight between LGA and IAD takes about 45 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Washington, DC in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 161,027 seats were available on flights from LGA to IAD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 116,650 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to IAD that year.
- The average flight time from New York, NY to Washington, DC takes about 46 minutes.
- Flight #7276, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 29 minutes average delay between flights from New York to Washington.
- UNITED operated flights from LGA to IAD using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to IAD for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 44,942 passengers from LGA to IAD in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)