Book your JFK to PBI flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to West Palm Beach airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and PBI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Palm Beach Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to PBI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from West Palm Beach (PBI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from West Palm Beach on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to PBI Route Map
Looking for San Diego Rental Cars? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Chicago Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Las Vegas Strip you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Washington DC Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Palm Beach Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to PBI
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to West Palm Beach (JFK to PBI)
- 310,134 seats were available on flights from JFK to PBI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 250,912 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to PBI that year.
- JetBlue Airways, American Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to West Palm Beach, FL.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to PBI for JetBlue Airways is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 100 seats.
- The shortest flight between JFK and PBI takes about 141 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between New York and West Palm Beach.
- JetBlue Airways offers the shortest flight times from New York to West Palm Beach.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to West Palm Beach in 2009 was 81.58%.
- There were 250,912 passengers that flew from New York to West Palm Beach in 2009.
- JetBlue Airways carried a total of 250,528 passengers from JFK to PBI in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and West Palm Beach from American Airlines is the A300-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 266 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to PBI in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to West Palm Beach, FL in 2009 was American Airlines' A300-6 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Flight #1091, operated by JetBlue Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 13 minutes average delay between flights from New York to West Palm Beach.
- The average flight time from New York, NY to West Palm Beach, FL takes about 141 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between New York and West Palm Beach is 1028 miles.
- American Airlines operated flights from JFK to PBI using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- JetBlue Airways operates the shortest flights from New York to West Palm Beach.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)