Book your LGA to PBI flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to West Palm Beach airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LGA and PBI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from LaGuardia to Palm Beach Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LGA to PBI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from West Palm Beach (PBI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from West Palm Beach on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LGA to PBI Route Map
Route information for flights from LaGuardia to Palm Beach Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LGA to PBI
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to West Palm Beach (LGA to PBI)
- Northwest Airlines, Delta Airlines, American Airlines, JetBlue Airways operate the shortest flights from New York to West Palm Beach.
- The shortest flight between LGA and PBI takes about 139 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and West Palm Beach from Spirit Airlines is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 218 seats.
- Flight #1229, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 10 minutes average delay between flights from New York to West Palm Beach.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to PBI for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- 256,111 seats were available on flights from LGA to PBI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 194,208 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to PBI that year.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between New York and West Palm Beach.
- JetBlue Airways offers the shortest flight times from New York to West Palm Beach.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to PBI in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 67,946 passengers from LGA to PBI in 2009.
- There were 194,208 passengers that flew from New York to West Palm Beach in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to West Palm Beach, FL in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines, JetBlue Airways, Northwest Airlines, American Airlines, Spirit Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to West Palm Beach, FL.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to West Palm Beach in 2009 was 78.22%.
- The average flight time from New York, NY to West Palm Beach, FL takes about 145 minutes.
- American Airlines operated flights from LGA to PBI using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between New York and West Palm Beach is 1035 miles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Myrtle Beach Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including SeaTac Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Playa del Carmen Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.