Book your JFK to AVP flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Wilkes-Barre airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and AVP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Scranton Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to AVP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Wilkes-Barre (AVP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Wilkes-Barre on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to AVP Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Wilkes-Barre (JFK to AVP)
- Comair operated flights from JFK to AVP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 34 passengers that flew from New York to Wilkes Barre in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to AVP for Comair is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Comair offers flights from New York, NY to Wilkes Barre, PA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Wilkes Barre in 2009 was 68%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from New York to Wilkes Barre.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Wilkes Barre from Comair is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 50 seats were available on flights from JFK to AVP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 34 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to AVP that year.
- Comair carried a total of 34 passengers from JFK to AVP in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Wilkes Barre, PA in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to AVP in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Acapulco and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Sundance Deals you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.