Book your LGA to ILM flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Wilmington airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LGA and ILM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from LaGuardia to Wilmington Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LGA to ILM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Wilmington (ILM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Wilmington on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LGA to ILM Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Washington Park Portland you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from LaGuardia to Wilmington Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LGA to ILM
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Wilmington (LGA to ILM)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Wilmington in 2009 was 75.12%.
- There were 36,743 passengers that flew from New York to Wilmington in 2009.
- 48,236 seats were available on flights from LGA to ILM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 36,743 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to ILM that year.
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 18,568 passengers from LGA to ILM in 2009.
- Chautauqua Airlines, Air Wisconsin offer flights from New York, NY to Wilmington, NC.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Wilmington from Republic Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 86 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between New York and Wilmington.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to ILM for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from LGA to ILM using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Wilmington, NC in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to ILM in 2009 was Republic Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)