to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to ANC in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to Anchorage, AK in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B777-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1994.
- EVA Airways, Continental Airlines offer flights from Newark, NJ to Anchorage, AK.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to Anchorage in 2009 was 80.03%.
- There were 46,247 passengers that flew from Newark to Anchorage in 2009.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from EWR to ANC using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Newark and Anchorage.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and Anchorage from EVA Airways is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 316 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to ANC for Continental Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 285 seats.
- EVA Airways carried a total of 46,071 passengers from EWR to ANC in 2009.
- 56,533 seats were available on flights from EWR to ANC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 46,247 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to ANC that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Las Vegas NV and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels near Orange County Convention Center you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New York Trip today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.