Book your EWR to AVL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newark to Asheville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EWR and AVL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Liberty Intl. to Asheville Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EWR to AVL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Asheville (AVL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Asheville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EWR to AVL Route Map
Route information for flights from Liberty Intl. to Asheville Regional.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from EWR to AVL
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newark to Asheville (EWR to AVL)
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to AVL in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to Asheville, NC in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Newark and Asheville.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from EWR to AVL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and Asheville from go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 86 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines operates the shortest flights from Newark to Asheville.
- 23,236 seats were available on flights from EWR to AVL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 17,149 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to AVL that year.
- The shortest flight between EWR and AVL takes about 88 minutes.
- ExpressJet Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines offer flights from Newark, NJ to Asheville, NC.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Newark to Asheville.
- The average flight time from Newark, NJ to Asheville, NC takes about 88 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to Asheville in 2009 was 71.57%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to AVL for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- There were 17,149 passengers that flew from Newark to Asheville in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Newark and Asheville is 583 miles.
- Flight #3079, operated by ExpressJet Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 2 minutes average delay between flights from Newark to Asheville.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 17,097 passengers from EWR to AVL in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for National Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Tepic Nayarit and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Kenya you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.