Book your EWR to AUS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newark to Austin airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EWR and AUS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Liberty Intl. to Austin Bergstrom Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EWR to AUS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Austin (AUS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Austin on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EWR to AUS Route Map
Route information for flights from Liberty Intl. to Austin Bergstrom Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from EWR to AUS
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newark to Austin (EWR to AUS)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Newark and Austin.
- Continental Airlines, American Airlines offer flights from Newark, NJ to Austin, TX.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to AUS for Continental Airlines is the B737-5 built by Boeing with 114 seats.
- Flight #550, operated by Continental Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 6 minutes average delay between flights from Newark to Austin.
- Continental Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Newark to Austin.
- There were 80,202 passengers that flew from Newark to Austin in 2009.
- The average flight time from Newark, NJ to Austin, TX takes about 214 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and Austin from Continental Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 171 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to Austin, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from EWR to AUS using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to Austin in 2009 was 71.71%.
- The shortest flight between EWR and AUS takes about 214 minutes.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 79,944 passengers from EWR to AUS in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to AUS in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- 107,961 seats were available on flights from EWR to AUS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 80,202 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to AUS that year.
- The shortest flight distance between Newark and Austin is 1504 miles.
- Continental Airlines operates the shortest flights from Newark to Austin.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Tel Aviv Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Elan Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.