Book your EWR to BCN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newark to Barcelona airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EWR and BCN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Liberty Intl. to Barcelona Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EWR to BCN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Barcelona (BCN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Barcelona on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EWR to BCN Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Teahupoo and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including St Armands Circle you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Liberty Intl. to Barcelona Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from EWR to BCN
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Lufthansa||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Spanair||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newark to Barcelona (EWR to BCN)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Newark to Barcelona.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from EWR to BCN using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and Barcelona from Continental Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 235 seats.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 49,719 passengers from EWR to BCN in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to Barcelona, Spain in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to BCN for Continental Airlines is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- 61,857 seats were available on flights from EWR to BCN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 49,719 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to BCN that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to Barcelona in 2009 was 78.77%.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Newark, NJ to Barcelona, Spain.
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to BCN in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B767-4 from Boeing. The B767-4 started flying in 1998.
- There were 49,719 passengers that flew from Newark to Barcelona in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)