Book your EWR to BFS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newark to Belfast airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EWR and BFS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Liberty Intl. to Belfast Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EWR to BFS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Belfast (BFS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Belfast on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EWR to BFS Route Map
Route information for flights from Liberty Intl. to Belfast Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from EWR to BFS
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Lufthansa||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newark to Belfast (EWR to BFS)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Newark to Belfast.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to Belfast, UK in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 49,825 passengers from EWR to BFS in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to Belfast in 2009 was 85.61%.
- There were 49,825 passengers that flew from Newark to Belfast in 2009.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Newark, NJ to Belfast, UK.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from EWR to BFS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and Belfast from Continental Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 175 seats.
- 57,925 seats were available on flights from EWR to BFS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 49,825 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to BFS that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to BFS in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to BFS for Continental Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 175 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Guam and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels near Kings Island you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Anguilla Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.