Book your EWR to TXL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newark to Berlin airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EWR and TXL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Liberty Intl. to Tegel with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EWR to TXL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Berlin (TXL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Berlin on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EWR to TXL Route Map
Route information for flights from Liberty Intl. to Tegel.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from EWR to TXL
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 767-200 pax|
|Lufthansa||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Lufthansa||Boeing 767-200 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 767-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newark to Berlin (EWR to TXL)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Newark to Berlin.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 46,914 passengers from EWR to TXL in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to TXL for Continental Airlines is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- 57,337 seats were available on flights from EWR to TXL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 46,914 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to TXL that year.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Newark, NJ to Berlin, Germany.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from EWR to TXL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to Berlin, Germany in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and Berlin from Continental Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 235 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to TXL in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B767-4 from Boeing. The B767-4 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to Berlin in 2009 was 77.34%.
- There were 46,914 passengers that flew from Newark to Berlin in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Davenport you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.