Book your EWR to BHX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newark to Birmingham airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EWR and BHX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Liberty Intl. to Birmingham with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EWR to BHX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Birmingham (BHX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Birmingham on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EWR to BHX Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to NYC and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Reno you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cancun Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Liberty Intl. to Birmingham.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from EWR to BHX
|BMI||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Lufthansa||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newark to Birmingham (EWR to BHX)
- There were 48,984 passengers that flew from Newark to Birmingham in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to BHX in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 48,984 passengers from EWR to BHX in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to Birmingham in 2009 was 80.58%.
- 60,900 seats were available on flights from EWR to BHX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 48,984 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to BHX that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to Birmingham, UK in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from EWR to BHX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Newark, NJ to Birmingham, UK.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Newark to Birmingham.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and Birmingham from Continental Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 175 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to BHX for Continental Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 175 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)