Book your EWR to BRU flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newark to Brussels airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EWR and BRU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Liberty Intl. to Brussels Airport with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EWR to BRU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Brussels (BRU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Brussels on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EWR to BRU Route Map
Route information for flights from Liberty Intl. to Brussels Airport.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from EWR to BRU
|Brussels Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Jet Airways||Airbus A330-200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newark to Brussels (EWR to BRU)
- 87,367 seats were available on flights from EWR to BRU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 66,224 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to BRU that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to Brussels in 2009 was 76.77%.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 66,224 passengers from EWR to BRU in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to BRU for Continental Airlines is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to Brussels, Belgium in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B767-2/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from EWR to BRU using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Newark, NJ to Brussels, Belgium.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and Brussels from Continental Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 284 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Newark to Brussels.
- There were 66,224 passengers that flew from Newark to Brussels in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to BRU in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B767-4 from Boeing. The B767-4 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Toledo? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Anaheim Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including PUT-in-BAY Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.