Book your EWR to CUN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newark to Cancun airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EWR and CUN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Liberty Intl. to Cancun Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EWR to CUN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cancun (CUN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cancun on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EWR to CUN Route Map
Route information for flights from Liberty Intl. to Cancun Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from EWR to CUN
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-900 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-300 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-900 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newark to Cancun (EWR to CUN)
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 125,613 passengers from EWR to CUN in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to CUN for Continental Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Newark, NJ to Cancun, Mexico.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to Cancun, Mexico in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to CUN in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to Cancun in 2009 was 84.61%.
- 148,071 seats were available on flights from EWR to CUN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 125,613 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to CUN that year.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from EWR to CUN using 7 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 125,613 passengers that flew from Newark to Cancun in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Newark to Cancun.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and Cancun from Continental Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 235 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Makati Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.