Book your EWR to CHO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newark to Charlottesville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EWR and CHO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Liberty Intl. to Charlottesville Albemarle with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EWR to CHO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlottesville (CHO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlottesville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EWR to CHO Route Map
Looking for Detroit Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Cancun and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Downtown Seattle Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Phoenix today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newark to Charlottesville (EWR to CHO)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and Charlottesville from Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- There were 20 passengers that flew from Newark to Charlottesville in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to CHO for Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Newark to Charlottesville.
- 64 seats were available on flights from EWR to CHO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 20 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to CHO that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to Charlottesville in 2009 was 31.25%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to Charlottesville, VA in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Air Canada offers flights from Newark, NJ to Charlottesville, VA.
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to CHO in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- Air Canada operated flights from EWR to CHO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Canada carried a total of 20 passengers from EWR to CHO in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)