Book your EWR to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newark to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EWR and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Liberty Intl. to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EWR to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EWR to ORD Route Map
Route information for flights from Liberty Intl. to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from EWR to ORD
|American Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-500 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-900 pax|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Embraer 170|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newark to Chicago (EWR to ORD)
- Flight #727, operated by UNITED, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 40 minutes average delay between flights from Newark to Chicago.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to Chicago, IL in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- UNITED carried a total of 235,117 passengers from EWR to ORD in 2009.
- UNITED, American Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines operate the shortest flights from Newark to Chicago.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and Chicago from Continental Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- There were 661,255 passengers that flew from Newark to Chicago in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to ORD in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from EWR to ORD using 7 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Newark and Chicago.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Newark to Chicago.
- The shortest flight distance between Newark and Chicago is 719 miles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to Chicago in 2009 was 74.77%.
- The shortest flight between EWR and ORD takes about 108 minutes.
- UNITED, Continental Airlines, American Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Gojet Airlines offer flights from Newark, NJ to Chicago, IL.
- The average flight time from Newark, NJ to Chicago, IL takes about 112 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to ORD for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 909,714 seats were available on flights from EWR to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 661,255 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to ORD that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Stuttgart Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Ibiza Spain today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.