Book your EWR to CVG flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newark to Cincinnati airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EWR and CVG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Liberty Intl. to Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EWR to CVG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cincinnati (CVG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cincinnati on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EWR to CVG Route Map
Route information for flights from Liberty Intl. to Cincinnati Northern Kentucky Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from EWR to CVG
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newark to Cincinnati (EWR to CVG)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to CVG for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and Cincinnati from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 42,854 passengers from EWR to CVG in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to Cincinnati in 2009 was 66.11%.
- There were 106,211 passengers that flew from Newark to Cincinnati in 2009.
- Flight #6665, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 24 minutes average delay between flights from Newark to Cincinnati.
- Northwest Airlink, ExpressJet Airlines, Atlantic Southeast, Comair operate the shortest flights from Newark to Cincinnati.
- 152,196 seats were available on flights from EWR to CVG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 106,211 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to CVG that year.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Comair, Chautauqua Airlines, Atlantic Southeast, Northwest Airlink, Delta Airlines offer flights from Newark, NJ to Cincinnati, OH.
- The shortest flight distance between Newark and Cincinnati is 569 miles.
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from Newark to Cincinnati.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Newark and Cincinnati.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to Cincinnati, OH in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to CVG in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The average flight time from Newark, NJ to Cincinnati, OH takes about 91 minutes.
- Comair operated flights from EWR to CVG using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between EWR and CVG takes about 88 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Oahu Rental Cars? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Fiji and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Iowa City Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.