to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Comair operated flights from EWR to CKB using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 310 seats were available on flights from EWR to CKB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 238 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to CKB that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Newark and Clarksburg.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to CKB for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to Clarksburg in 2009 was 74.13%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to Clarksburg, WV in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 135 passengers from EWR to CKB in 2009.
- Delta Airlines, Comair offer flights from Newark, NJ to Clarksburg, WV.
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to CKB in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and Clarksburg from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- There were 535 passengers that flew from Newark to Clarksburg in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)