Book your EWR to CKB flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newark to Clarksburg airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EWR and CKB, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Liberty Intl. to North Central West Virginia with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EWR to CKB Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Clarksburg (CKB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Clarksburg on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EWR to CKB Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newark to Clarksburg (EWR to CKB)
- Comair operated flights from EWR to CKB using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 310 seats were available on flights from EWR to CKB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 238 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to CKB that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Newark and Clarksburg.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to CKB for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to Clarksburg in 2009 was 74.13%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to Clarksburg, WV in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 135 passengers from EWR to CKB in 2009.
- Delta Airlines, Comair offer flights from Newark, NJ to Clarksburg, WV.
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to CKB in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and Clarksburg from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- There were 535 passengers that flew from Newark to Clarksburg in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)