Book your EWR to CAE flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newark to Columbia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EWR and CAE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Liberty Intl. to Columbia Metropolitan with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EWR to CAE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Columbia (CAE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Columbia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EWR to CAE Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newark to Columbia (EWR to CAE)
- Delta Airlines operated flights from EWR to CAE using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Newark and Columbia.
- The shortest flight distance between Newark and Columbia is 602 miles.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 7,025 passengers from EWR to CAE in 2009.
- 14,404 seats were available on flights from EWR to CAE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 7,510 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to CAE that year.
- Flight #3039, operated by ExpressJet Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 4 minutes average delay between flights from Newark to Columbia.
- There were 7,510 passengers that flew from Newark to Columbia in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and Columbia from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- The average flight time from Newark, NJ to Columbia, SC takes about 85 minutes.
- The shortest flight between EWR and CAE takes about 85 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to Columbia, SC in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Delta Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines offer flights from Newark, NJ to Columbia, SC.
- ExpressJet Airlines operates the shortest flights from Newark to Columbia.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Newark to Columbia.
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to CAE in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to Columbia in 2009 was 64.22%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to CAE for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)