Book your EWR to CPH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newark to Copenhagen airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EWR and CPH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Liberty Intl. to Kastrup with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EWR to CPH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Copenhagen (CPH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Copenhagen on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EWR to CPH Route Map
Route information for flights from Liberty Intl. to Kastrup.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from EWR to CPH
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Lufthansa||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Scandinavian Airlines||Airbus A330-300|
|Scandinavian Airlines||Airbus A340-300|
|United Airlines||Airbus A330 all models|
|United Airlines||Airbus A340-300|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newark to Copenhagen (EWR to CPH)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Newark and Copenhagen.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to Copenhagen, Denmark in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 141,205 seats were available on flights from EWR to CPH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 115,205 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to CPH that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to CPH in 2009 was SAS Scandinavian Airlines' A340-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-2 started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and Copenhagen from SAS Scandinavian Airlines is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 264 seats.
- SAS Scandinavian Airlines carried a total of 71,505 passengers from EWR to CPH in 2009.
- There were 115,205 passengers that flew from Newark to Copenhagen in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to Copenhagen in 2009 was 80.3%.
- SAS Scandinavian Airlines operated flights from EWR to CPH using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to CPH for Continental Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 175 seats.
- SAS Scandinavian Airlines, Continental Airlines offer flights from Newark, NJ to Copenhagen, Denmark.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Block Island and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Soaring Eagle Casino you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.