to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Newark, NJ to Cozumel, Mexico.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 1,278 passengers from EWR to CZM in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to CZM for Continental Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- There were 1,278 passengers that flew from Newark to Cozumel in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to Cozumel, Mexico in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to Cozumel in 2009 was 72.04%.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from EWR to CZM using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and Cozumel from Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 159 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Newark to Cozumel.
- 1,626 seats were available on flights from EWR to CZM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,278 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to CZM that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to CZM in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Taormina Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.