Book your EWR to DSM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newark to Des Moines airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EWR and DSM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Liberty Intl. to Des Moines Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EWR to DSM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Des Moines (DSM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Des Moines on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EWR to DSM Route Map
Route information for flights from Liberty Intl. to Des Moines Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from EWR to DSM
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newark to Des Moines (EWR to DSM)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Newark to Des Moines.
- 300 seats were available on flights from EWR to DSM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 279 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to DSM that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and Des Moines from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to DSM for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from EWR to DSM using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 279 passengers that flew from Newark to Des Moines in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to DSM in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to Des Moines, IA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to Des Moines in 2009 was 93.8%.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Newark, NJ to Des Moines, IA.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 279 passengers from EWR to DSM in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Tampa Airport? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Reno Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Los Angeles Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.