Book your EWR to YIP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newark to Detroit airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EWR and YIP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Liberty Intl. to Willow Run with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EWR to YIP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Detroit (YIP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Detroit on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EWR to YIP Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Taos Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Aspen Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newark to Detroit (EWR to YIP)
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to YIP in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas. The DC-9-30 started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Newark to Detroit.
- Air Uganda operated flights from EWR to YIP using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Uganda carried a total of 88 passengers from EWR to YIP in 2009.
- 255 seats were available on flights from EWR to YIP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 88 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to YIP that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and Detroit from Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 102 seats.
- Air Uganda offers flights from Newark, NJ to Detroit, MI.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to Detroit, MI in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to YIP for Air Uganda is the DC-9-15F built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to Detroit in 2009 was 42.93%.
- There were 88 passengers that flew from Newark to Detroit in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)