Book your EWR to DLH flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newark to Duluth airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EWR and DLH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Liberty Intl. to Duluth Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EWR to DLH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Duluth (DLH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Duluth on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EWR to DLH Route Map
Looking for Downtown Seattle Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find allegiant air and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Austin Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Chicago Tourism today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newark to Duluth (EWR to DLH)
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from EWR to DLH using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Newark to Duluth.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 15 passengers from EWR to DLH in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to Duluth, MN in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and Duluth from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- There were 15 passengers that flew from Newark to Duluth in 2009.
- 50 seats were available on flights from EWR to DLH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 15 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to DLH that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to Duluth in 2009 was 30%.
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to DLH in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to DLH for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Newark, NJ to Duluth, MN.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)