Book your EWR to EDI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newark to Edinburgh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EWR and EDI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Liberty Intl. to Edinburgh with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EWR to EDI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Edinburgh (EDI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Edinburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EWR to EDI Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Seattle Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Bora Bora Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Liberty Intl. to Edinburgh.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from EWR to EDI
|BMI||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Lufthansa||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newark to Edinburgh (EWR to EDI)
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 74,156 passengers from EWR to EDI in 2009.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from EWR to EDI using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to Edinburgh in 2009 was 82.18%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and Edinburgh from Continental Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 235 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to Edinburgh, UK in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Newark to Edinburgh.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to EDI for Continental Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 175 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to EDI in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B767-4 from Boeing. The B767-4 started flying in 1998.
- There were 74,156 passengers that flew from Newark to Edinburgh in 2009.
- 90,360 seats were available on flights from EWR to EDI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 74,156 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to EDI that year.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Newark, NJ to Edinburgh, UK.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)