Book your EWR to RSW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newark to Fort Myers airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EWR and RSW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Liberty Intl. to Southwest Florida Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EWR to RSW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Myers (RSW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Myers on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EWR to RSW Route Map
Route information for flights from Liberty Intl. to Southwest Florida Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from EWR to RSW
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-500 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-900 pax|
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-500 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-900 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newark to Fort Myers (EWR to RSW)
- The average flight time from Newark, NJ to Fort Myers, FL takes about 155 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to RSW for Continental Airlines is the B737-5 built by Boeing with 114 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to Fort Myers in 2009 was 82.88%.
- The shortest flight distance between Newark and Fort Myers is 1068 miles.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 137,160 passengers from EWR to RSW in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to RSW in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- Continental Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Newark to Fort Myers.
- Flight #176, operated by Continental Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 10 minutes average delay between flights from Newark to Fort Myers.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from EWR to RSW using 7 types of aircraft in 2009.
- JetBlue Airways, Continental Airlines operate the shortest flights from Newark to Fort Myers.
- The shortest flight between EWR and RSW takes about 154 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and Fort Myers from Continental Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to Fort Myers, FL in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-5 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 195,263 passengers that flew from Newark to Fort Myers in 2009.
- Continental Airlines, JetBlue Airways offer flights from Newark, NJ to Fort Myers, FL.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Newark and Fort Myers.
- 235,984 seats were available on flights from EWR to RSW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 195,263 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to RSW that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)