Book your EWR to FRA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newark to Frankfurt airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EWR and FRA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Liberty Intl. to Frankfurt Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EWR to FRA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Frankfurt (FRA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Frankfurt on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EWR to FRA Route Map
Route information for flights from Liberty Intl. to Frankfurt Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from EWR to FRA
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|United Airlines||Airbus A340-300|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newark to Frankfurt (EWR to FRA)
- Lufthansa, Air India, Continental Airlines offer flights from Newark, NJ to Frankfurt, Germany.
- There were 227,935 passengers that flew from Newark to Frankfurt in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and Frankfurt from Air India is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 423 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to Frankfurt, Germany in 2009 was Air India's B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to FRA in 2009 was Air India's B777-3 from Boeing. The B777-3 started flying in 2004.
- Lufthansa carried a total of 88,252 passengers from EWR to FRA in 2009.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from EWR to FRA using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Newark and Frankfurt.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to Frankfurt in 2009 was 78.98%.
- 293,990 seats were available on flights from EWR to FRA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 227,935 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to FRA that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to FRA for Continental Airlines is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 174 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)