Book your EWR to GVA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newark to Geneva airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EWR and GVA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Liberty Intl. to Cointrin Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EWR to GVA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Geneva (GVA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Geneva on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EWR to GVA Route Map
Route information for flights from Liberty Intl. to Cointrin Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from EWR to GVA
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 767-400 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 767-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newark to Geneva (EWR to GVA)
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 60,658 passengers from EWR to GVA in 2009.
- 83,182 seats were available on flights from EWR to GVA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 60,658 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to GVA that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to Geneva, Switzerland in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B767-2/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Newark, NJ to Geneva, Switzerland.
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to GVA in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B767-4 from Boeing. The B767-4 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to GVA for Continental Airlines is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Newark to Geneva.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to Geneva in 2009 was 73.59%.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from EWR to GVA using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and Geneva from Continental Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 235 seats.
- There were 60,658 passengers that flew from Newark to Geneva in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)