Book your EWR to GCM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newark to George Town airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EWR and GCM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Liberty Intl. to Owen Roberts Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EWR to GCM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from George Town (GCM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from George Town on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EWR to GCM Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Klondike Gold Rush you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Liberty Intl. to Owen Roberts Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from EWR to GCM
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newark to George Town (EWR to GCM)
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to GCM in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to George Town, Cayman Islands in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 14,987 passengers from EWR to GCM in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Newark to George Town.
- 18,681 seats were available on flights from EWR to GCM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 14,987 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to GCM that year.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Newark, NJ to George Town, Cayman Islands.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to GCM for Continental Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to George Town in 2009 was 78.11%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and George Town from Continental Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 175 seats.
- There were 14,987 passengers that flew from Newark to George Town in 2009.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from EWR to GCM using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)