Book your EWR to GLA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newark to Glasgow airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EWR and GLA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Liberty Intl. to Glasgow Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EWR to GLA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Glasgow (GLA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Glasgow on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EWR to GLA Route Map
Looking for Salt Lake City Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Denver Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Seattle Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Liberty Intl. to Glasgow Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from EWR to GLA
|BMI||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Lufthansa||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newark to Glasgow (EWR to GLA)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to Glasgow in 2009 was 83.22%.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from EWR to GLA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and Glasgow from Continental Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 175 seats.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 53,219 passengers from EWR to GLA in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to GLA in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- 63,875 seats were available on flights from EWR to GLA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 53,219 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to GLA that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to Glasgow, UK in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Newark, NJ to Glasgow, UK.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Newark to Glasgow.
- There were 53,219 passengers that flew from Newark to Glasgow in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to GLA for Continental Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 175 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)