to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- 266 seats were available on flights from EWR to GRB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 50 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to GRB that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to Green Bay in 2009 was 100%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and Green Bay from Continental Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to GRB in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-3 from Boeing. The B757-3 started flying in 1999.
- There were 50 passengers that flew from Newark to Green Bay in 2009.
- Skywest Air offers flights from Newark, NJ to Green Bay, WI.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Newark to Green Bay.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to GRB for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 50 passengers from EWR to GRB in 2009.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from EWR to GRB using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to Green Bay, WI in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Tickets to New York and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Gatlinburg Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Disney Vacation Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.