Book your EWR to GSO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newark to Greensboro airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EWR and GSO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Liberty Intl. to Piedmont Triad Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EWR to GSO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Greensboro (GSO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greensboro on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EWR to GSO Route Map
Route information for flights from Liberty Intl. to Piedmont Triad Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from EWR to GSO
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newark to Greensboro (EWR to GSO)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to GSO for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Newark and Greensboro.
- The shortest flight between EWR and GSO takes about 66 minutes.
- Continental Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Newark to Greensboro.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Colgan Air, Continental Airlines, Delta Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Air Canada offer flights from Newark, NJ to Greensboro, NC.
- 67,050 seats were available on flights from EWR to GSO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 42,122 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to GSO that year.
- The shortest flight distance between Newark and Greensboro is 446 miles.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines operate the shortest flights from Newark to Greensboro.
- There were 42,122 passengers that flew from Newark to Greensboro in 2009.
- Flight #2176, operated by ExpressJet Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 6 minutes average delay between flights from Newark to Greensboro.
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to GSO in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to Greensboro, NC in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The average flight time from Newark, NJ to Greensboro, NC takes about 67 minutes.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 40,592 passengers from EWR to GSO in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and Greensboro from Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to Greensboro in 2009 was 61.52%.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from EWR to GSO using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Chicago? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to San Francisco and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Denver Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Punta Cana Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.