Book your EWR to GSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newark to Greenville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EWR and GSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Liberty Intl. to Greenville Spartanburg Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EWR to GSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Greenville (GSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Greenville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EWR to GSP Route Map
Route information for flights from Liberty Intl. to Greenville Spartanburg Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from EWR to GSP
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newark to Greenville (EWR to GSP)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to Greenville, SC in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-5 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to GSP in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- 45,138 seats were available on flights from EWR to GSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 23,468 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to GSP that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and Greenville from North American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from EWR to GSP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Flight #3001, operated by ExpressJet Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 6 minutes average delay between flights from Newark to Greenville.
- ExpressJet Airlines operates the shortest flights from Newark to Greenville.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 22,808 passengers from EWR to GSP in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Delta Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, US Airways, Continental Airlines, North American Airlines offer flights from Newark, NJ to Greenville, SC.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to Greenville in 2009 was 60.04%.
- The shortest flight distance between Newark and Greenville is 594 miles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to GSP for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Newark to Greenville.
- The shortest flight between EWR and GSP takes about 86 minutes.
- There were 23,468 passengers that flew from Newark to Greenville in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Newark and Greenville.
- The average flight time from Newark, NJ to Greenville, SC takes about 86 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Bergen Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Elan Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.