Book your EWR to HAM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newark to Hamburg airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EWR and HAM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Liberty Intl. to Hamburg Airport with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EWR to HAM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Hamburg (HAM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hamburg on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EWR to HAM Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Mazatlan and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Virginia Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Liberty Intl. to Hamburg Airport.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from EWR to HAM
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Lufthansa||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newark to Hamburg (EWR to HAM)
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to HAM in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B767-4 from Boeing. The B767-4 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to Hamburg in 2009 was 79.04%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Newark to Hamburg.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to HAM for Continental Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 175 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and Hamburg from Continental Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 235 seats.
- 58,510 seats were available on flights from EWR to HAM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 47,281 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to HAM that year.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from EWR to HAM using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 47,281 passengers from EWR to HAM in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to Hamburg, Germany in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Newark, NJ to Hamburg, Germany.
- There were 47,281 passengers that flew from Newark to Hamburg in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)