Book your EWR to MDT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newark to Harrisburg airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EWR and MDT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Liberty Intl. to Harrisburg Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EWR to MDT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Harrisburg (MDT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Harrisburg on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EWR to MDT Route Map
Route information for flights from Liberty Intl. to Harrisburg Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from EWR to MDT
|Continental Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-200 Dash 8 / 8Q|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newark to Harrisburg (EWR to MDT)
- There were 27,028 passengers that flew from Newark to Harrisburg in 2009.
- Commutair, Air Canada offer flights from Newark, NJ to Harrisburg, PA.
- Air Canada operated flights from EWR to MDT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 45,833 seats were available on flights from EWR to MDT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 27,028 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to MDT that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to Harrisburg, PA in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to MDT in 2009 was Commutair's DHC8-200 from Bombardier. The DHC8-200 started flying in 2002.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and Harrisburg from Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Newark and Harrisburg.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to MDT for Commutair is the DHC8-200 built by Bombardier with 37 seats.
- Commutair carried a total of 27,006 passengers from EWR to MDT in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to Harrisburg in 2009 was 56.93%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rental Cars Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in San Francisco you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Trips today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.