Book your EWR to BDL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newark to Hartford airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EWR and BDL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Liberty Intl. to Bradley Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EWR to BDL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Hartford (BDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hartford on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EWR to BDL Route Map
Route information for flights from Liberty Intl. to Bradley Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from EWR to BDL
|Continental Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-200 Dash 8 / 8Q|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newark to Hartford (EWR to BDL)
- Continental Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines operate the shortest flights from Newark to Hartford.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 30,579 passengers from EWR to BDL in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to Hartford, CT in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Newark and Hartford.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Commutair, Colgan Air, Continental Airlines offer flights from Newark, NJ to Hartford, CT.
- 53,084 seats were available on flights from EWR to BDL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 39,639 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to BDL that year.
- The shortest flight distance between Newark and Hartford is 116 miles.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and Hartford from Continental Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to BDL for Commutair is the DHC8-200 built by Bombardier with 37 seats.
- Flight #2438, operated by ExpressJet Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 10 minutes average delay between flights from Newark to Hartford.
- The shortest flight between EWR and BDL takes about 24 minutes.
- There were 39,639 passengers that flew from Newark to Hartford in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Newark to Hartford.
- Colgan Air operated flights from EWR to BDL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average flight time from Newark, NJ to Hartford, CT takes about 26 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to BDL in 2009 was Commutair's DHC8-200 from Bombardier. The DHC8-200 started flying in 2002.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to Hartford in 2009 was 72.83%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Military Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.