to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 151 passengers from EWR to HSV in 2009.
- 234 seats were available on flights from EWR to HSV in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 179 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to HSV that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to Huntsville in 2009 was 69.03%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and Huntsville from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to HSV for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- There were 179 passengers that flew from Newark to Huntsville in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to HSV in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from EWR to HSV using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Delta Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Newark, NJ to Huntsville, AL.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Newark and Huntsville.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to Huntsville, AL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Kissimmee Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hanoi Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Rocky Mountain National Park today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.