Book your EWR to JAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newark to Jacksonville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EWR and JAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Liberty Intl. to Jacksonville Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EWR to JAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Jacksonville (JAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Jacksonville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EWR to JAX Route Map
Route information for flights from Liberty Intl. to Jacksonville Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from EWR to JAX
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newark to Jacksonville (EWR to JAX)
- The shortest flight distance between Newark and Jacksonville is 821 miles.
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to JAX in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-3 from Boeing. The B757-3 started flying in 1999.
- Continental Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from Newark, NJ to Jacksonville, FL.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to JAX for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Flight #2898, operated by ExpressJet Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 54 minutes average delay between flights from Newark to Jacksonville.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Newark to Jacksonville.
- The shortest flight between EWR and JAX takes about 118 minutes.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from EWR to JAX using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 105,895 seats were available on flights from EWR to JAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 86,070 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to JAX that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to Jacksonville in 2009 was 78.75%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to Jacksonville, FL in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-5 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 86,070 passengers that flew from Newark to Jacksonville in 2009.
- The average flight time from Newark, NJ to Jacksonville, FL takes about 119 minutes.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines operate the shortest flights from Newark to Jacksonville.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and Jacksonville from Continental Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Newark and Jacksonville.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 50,087 passengers from EWR to JAX in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)