Book your EWR to TYS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newark to Knoxville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EWR and TYS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Liberty Intl. to McGhee Tyson with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EWR to TYS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Knoxville (TYS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Knoxville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EWR to TYS Route Map
Route information for flights from Liberty Intl. to McGhee Tyson.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from EWR to TYS
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newark to Knoxville (EWR to TYS)
- ExpressJet Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Newark to Knoxville.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 11,950 passengers from EWR to TYS in 2009.
- Flight #2683, operated by ExpressJet Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 85 minutes average delay between flights from Newark to Knoxville.
- ExpressJet Airlines operates the shortest flights from Newark to Knoxville.
- The shortest flight distance between Newark and Knoxville is 631 miles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to Knoxville in 2009 was 55.15%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to TYS for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from EWR to TYS using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and Knoxville from Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Newark and Knoxville.
- 26,580 seats were available on flights from EWR to TYS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 12,306 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to TYS that year.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Continental Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from Newark, NJ to Knoxville, TN.
- There were 12,306 passengers that flew from Newark to Knoxville in 2009.
- The shortest flight between EWR and TYS takes about 95 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to TYS in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to Knoxville, TN in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-5 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average flight time from Newark, NJ to Knoxville, TN takes about 95 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Big Bear Rentals? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Punta Mita Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.