Book your EWR to BON flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newark to Kralendijk airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EWR and BON, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Liberty Intl. to Flamingo Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EWR to BON Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Kralendijk (BON), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Kralendijk on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EWR to BON Route Map
Looking for Rent a Car Hilton Head SC? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Route information for flights from Liberty Intl. to Flamingo Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from EWR to BON
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newark to Kralendijk (EWR to BON)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Newark to Kralendijk.
- 5,625 seats were available on flights from EWR to BON in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 4,242 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to BON that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to BON for Continental Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and Kralendijk from Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 158 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to BON in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to Kralendijk in 2009 was 74.56%.
- There were 4,242 passengers that flew from Newark to Kralendijk in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to Kralendijk, Netherlands Antilles in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 4,242 passengers from EWR to BON in 2009.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from EWR to BON using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Newark, NJ to Kralendijk, Netherlands Antilles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)