Book your EWR to LIR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newark to Liberia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EWR and LIR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Liberty Intl. to Daniel Oduber Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EWR to LIR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Liberia (LIR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Liberia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EWR to LIR Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Miami Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New York Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Liberty Intl. to Daniel Oduber Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from EWR to LIR
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newark to Liberia (EWR to LIR)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Newark to Liberia.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from EWR to LIR using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 6,953 passengers from EWR to LIR in 2009.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Newark, NJ to Liberia, Costa Rica.
- 9,591 seats were available on flights from EWR to LIR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 6,953 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to LIR that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to LIR for Continental Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- There were 6,953 passengers that flew from Newark to Liberia in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to LIR in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and Liberia from Continental Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 175 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to Liberia, Costa Rica in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to Liberia in 2009 was 74.39%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)