Book your EWR to LIS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newark to Lisbon airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EWR and LIS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Liberty Intl. to Portela with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EWR to LIS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Lisbon (LIS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Lisbon on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EWR to LIS Route Map
Route information for flights from Liberty Intl. to Portela.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from EWR to LIS
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|TAP Portugal||Airbus A330-200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A330-200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Airbus A330-200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newark to Lisbon (EWR to LIS)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to Lisbon in 2009 was 69.5%.
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to LIS in 2009 was Tap Portugal's A340-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-2 started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to LIS for Continental Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 175 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and Lisbon from Tap Portugal is the A340-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 268 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Newark and Lisbon.
- 134,101 seats were available on flights from EWR to LIS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 97,012 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to LIS that year.
- Tap Portugal carried a total of 51,558 passengers from EWR to LIS in 2009.
- There were 97,012 passengers that flew from Newark to Lisbon in 2009.
- Tap Portugal, Continental Airlines offer flights from Newark, NJ to Lisbon, Portugal.
- Tap Portugal operated flights from EWR to LIS using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to Lisbon, Portugal in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Milan and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Galway Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.