Book your EWR to LAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newark to Los Angeles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EWR and LAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Liberty Intl. to Los Angeles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EWR to LAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EWR to LAX Route Map
Route information for flights from Liberty Intl. to Los Angeles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from EWR to LAX
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 767-200 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-900 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-300 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-900 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newark to Los Angeles (EWR to LAX)
- Flight #302, operated by Continental Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 8 minutes average delay between flights from Newark to Los Angeles.
- The shortest flight between EWR and LAX takes about 304 minutes.
- The average flight time from Newark, NJ to Los Angeles, CA takes about 315 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and Los Angeles from Continental Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 235 seats.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 349,787 passengers from EWR to LAX in 2009.
- Continental Airlines, American Airlines operate the shortest flights from Newark to Los Angeles.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Newark and Los Angeles.
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to LAX in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Newark to Los Angeles.
- There were 395,893 passengers that flew from Newark to Los Angeles in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 457,400 seats were available on flights from EWR to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 395,893 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to LAX that year.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from EWR to LAX using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to LAX for Continental Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Newark and Los Angeles is 2454 miles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to Los Angeles in 2009 was 83.35%.
- Continental Airlines, American Airlines offer flights from Newark, NJ to Los Angeles, CA.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Del Mar Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Davenport today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.