Book your EWR to MAD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newark to Madrid airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EWR and MAD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Liberty Intl. to Barajas with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EWR to MAD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Madrid (MAD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Madrid on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EWR to MAD Route Map
Route information for flights from Liberty Intl. to Barajas.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from EWR to MAD
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Lufthansa||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Spanair||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newark to Madrid (EWR to MAD)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to MAD for Continental Airlines is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 82,542 passengers from EWR to MAD in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and Madrid from Continental Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 235 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to Madrid in 2009 was 75.58%.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from EWR to MAD using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 82,542 passengers that flew from Newark to Madrid in 2009.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Newark, NJ to Madrid, Spain.
- 102,946 seats were available on flights from EWR to MAD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 82,542 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to MAD that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to MAD in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B767-4 from Boeing. The B767-4 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Newark to Madrid.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to Madrid, Spain in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Davenport? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Merida Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.