Book your EWR to MHT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newark to Manchester airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EWR and MHT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Liberty Intl. to Manchester Boston Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EWR to MHT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Manchester (MHT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Manchester on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EWR to MHT Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Puerto Rico Map you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Liberty Intl. to Manchester Boston Regional.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from EWR to MHT
|Continental Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-200 Dash 8 / 8Q|
|Continental Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-300 Dash 8 / 8Q|
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newark to Manchester (EWR to MHT)
- ExpressJet Airlines operates the shortest flights from Newark to Manchester.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Colgan Air offer flights from Newark, NJ to Manchester, NH.
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to MHT in 2009 was Colgan Air's DASH8-Q4 from Dehavilland. The DASH8-Q4 started flying in 1999.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 40,290 passengers from EWR to MHT in 2009.
- There were 54,025 passengers that flew from Newark to Manchester in 2009.
- The average flight time from Newark, NJ to Manchester, NH takes about 38 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and Manchester from Air Uganda is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 100 seats.
- Air Uganda operated flights from EWR to MHT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between EWR and MHT takes about 38 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to Manchester in 2009 was 71.45%.
- 74,582 seats were available on flights from EWR to MHT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 54,025 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to MHT that year.
- Flight #2472, operated by ExpressJet Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 9 minutes average delay between flights from Newark to Manchester.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Newark and Manchester.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to Manchester, NH in 2009 was Air Uganda's DC-9-30 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Newark to Manchester.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to MHT for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Newark and Manchester is 209 miles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)