Book your EWR to MEM flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newark to Memphis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EWR and MEM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Liberty Intl. to Memphis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EWR to MEM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Memphis (MEM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Memphis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EWR to MEM Route Map
Route information for flights from Liberty Intl. to Memphis Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from EWR to MEM
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newark to Memphis (EWR to MEM)
- Flight #2287, operated by ExpressJet Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 6 minutes average delay between flights from Newark to Memphis.
- The shortest flight distance between Newark and Memphis is 946 miles.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from EWR to MEM using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to Memphis, TN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' DC-9-50 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The average flight time from Newark, NJ to Memphis, TN takes about 132 minutes.
- There were 67,420 passengers that flew from Newark to Memphis in 2009.
- Compass Airlines carried a total of 34,180 passengers from EWR to MEM in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and Memphis from Northwest Airlines is the DC-9-50 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 125 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to MEM for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 93,918 seats were available on flights from EWR to MEM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 67,420 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to MEM that year.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Newark to Memphis.
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to MEM in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The shortest flight between EWR and MEM takes about 127 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to Memphis in 2009 was 69.78%.
- Compass Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Newark, NJ to Memphis, TN.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Newark and Memphis.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Northwest Airlines operate the shortest flights from Newark to Memphis.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Roatan Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.