Book your EWR to MEX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newark to Mexico City airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EWR and MEX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Liberty Intl. to Mexico City Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EWR to MEX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Mexico City (MEX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Mexico City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EWR to MEX Route Map
Route information for flights from Liberty Intl. to Mexico City Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from EWR to MEX
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newark to Mexico City (EWR to MEX)
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 78,391 passengers from EWR to MEX in 2009.
- There were 78,391 passengers that flew from Newark to Mexico City in 2009.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Newark, NJ to Mexico City, Mexico.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to MEX for Continental Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- 92,347 seats were available on flights from EWR to MEX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 78,391 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to MEX that year.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from EWR to MEX using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to MEX in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-3 from Boeing. The B757-3 started flying in 1999.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to Mexico City, Mexico in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Newark to Mexico City.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to Mexico City in 2009 was 84.81%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and Mexico City from Continental Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 216 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Krakow Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.