Book your EWR to MXP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newark to Milan airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EWR and MXP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Liberty Intl. to Malpensa Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EWR to MXP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Milan (MXP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Milan on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EWR to MXP Route Map
Route information for flights from Liberty Intl. to Malpensa Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from EWR to MXP
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 767-200 pax|
|Lufthansa||Boeing 767-200 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 767-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newark to Milan (EWR to MXP)
- Continental Airlines offers flights from Newark, NJ to Milan, Italy.
- 62,519 seats were available on flights from EWR to MXP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 46,476 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to MXP that year.
- There were 46,476 passengers that flew from Newark to Milan in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to MXP in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B767-4 from Boeing. The B767-4 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to Milan, Italy in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B767-2/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and Milan from Continental Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 235 seats.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 46,476 passengers from EWR to MXP in 2009.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from EWR to MXP using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to MXP for Continental Airlines is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Newark to Milan.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to Milan in 2009 was 67.57%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Las Vegas you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las Vegas Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.