Book your EWR to MSP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Newark to Minneapolis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between EWR and MSP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Liberty Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
EWR to MSP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Minneapolis (MSP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Minneapolis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
EWR to MSP Route Map
Route information for flights from Liberty Intl. to Minneapolis St. Paul Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from EWR to MSP
|Continental Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Embraer 170|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Newark to Minneapolis (EWR to MSP)
- There were 201,345 passengers that flew from Newark to Minneapolis in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Newark to Minneapolis.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Newark, NJ to Minneapolis, MN in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines, Continental Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines operate the shortest flights from Newark to Minneapolis.
- The newest aircraft servicing EWR to MSP in 2009 was Compass Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- Compass Airlines carried a total of 72,148 passengers from EWR to MSP in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Newark and Minneapolis from Northwest Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between Newark and Minneapolis.
- The shortest flight between EWR and MSP takes about 148 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Newark to Minneapolis in 2009 was 71.57%.
- Compass Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Continental Airlines, Delta Airlines, Alaska Airlines, Air Canada offer flights from Newark, NJ to Minneapolis, MN.
- Flight #2347, operated by ExpressJet Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 12 minutes average delay between flights from Newark to Minneapolis.
- The average flight time from Newark, NJ to Minneapolis, MN takes about 149 minutes.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from EWR to MSP using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from EWR to MSP for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Newark and Minneapolis is 1008 miles.
- 265,410 seats were available on flights from EWR to MSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 201,345 passengers flew on all flights from EWR to MSP that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Seattle you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Bora Bora Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.